Director, Channel Sales, EMEA
- Marlow, United Kingdom
Position: Director, Channel Sales EMEA
Location: London/Maidenhead (or anywhere in EMEA)
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
As Director, Channel Sales EMEA is responsible for defining and executing a channel strategy in concert with sales leadership, across the European region. This includes assessing and evaluating Adobe's current channel partner ecosystem, the current GTM model, and sales alignment strategies. This individual will be expected to both own responsibility for a business plan inclusive of overall partner pipeline and revenue contributions. This role, reporting directly to the Snr Director of B2B Sales and, will have direct management responsibilities for current and future European channel management personnel. We are looking for someone with passion for Channel business and with the skills to managing the day to day operational requirements and the creativity to continue to evolve the model.
What you'll do
- Lead the team to inspire, engage, enable and empower Adobe channel partners to position the Adobe Value Propositions to drive sales, accelerate pipeline and scale
- Collaborate with sales, channel and financial leadership to develop a robust European channel GTM model and business plan
- Lead a geographically spread team of partner leaders and managers to develop and execute strategic business plans focused on driving new accounts, new opportunities, sales and technical competency, and incremental bookings growth
- Develop, track, report and Renew, retain and grow the existing baseline revenue of all subscriptions and enterprise contracts via the Channel
- Drive business planning to deepen Adobe traction with existing channel partners, reviewing and re-assessing quarterly
- Develop relationship amongst strategic contacts at senior levels in our Channel Partners
- Meet or exceed channel pipeline and bookings targets
- Sell offers thru Adobe's various buying programs aligning to customer value and fit
What you need to succeed
- Channel Leadership experience in UK / European markets with a proven track record of success, typically obtained in 8-10 years
- Strong cross-functional leadership and excellent communications skills to drive consensus across groups both internally and within partner organizations
- A passionate enabler & coach of individuals and teams to build lasting organizational capability across the entire customer journey
- Results-oriented, accountable leader with strong EQ and developed situational flexibility (awareness and action)
- Acquirer of A-Player talent by using appropriate assessment techniques, especially recognizing behaviour as critical predictor of performance besides experience & know-how
- Entrepreneurial thinker creating plans for own area of responsibility (resources, activities, risk assessment)
- Seek continuous learning and gives/seeks feedback to improve performance
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit's charter is to be the leading provider of tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses and enterprises to create, publish, promote and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe's creative solutions are used by designers, photographers, content publishers, artists and storytellers, UX designers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create, collaborate and share amazing work across mobile and desktop environments. There are options for everyone, including students, photographers, small businesses and large enterprises.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video and on our blog.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top