Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Strategist passionate about digital forms, you will lead one-to-one strategy engagements with customers across industries and develop thought-leadership to shape our go-to-market and drive demand and pipeline for Adobe Sign. In early-stage opportunities, you will advise senior executives with well-researched perspectives on how digital forms, e-signatures and paperless workflows can drive business outcomes, improve customer experiences and reduce costs. As opportunities progress, you will partner with customers to build rigorous business cases to quantify the potential return on investment. You will also identify broader trends across customer engagements and use them to define new thought leadership and go-to-market materials to be scaled by our Marketing and Sales organizations. You will accomplish all of this with purpose-built tools like value calculators, as well as a team of functional specialists including technologists, value advisors and customer experience strategists.
What you need to succeed
- Expertise in digital forms and workflow, including top use cases and business outcomes
- Experience leading engagements in a top consulting firm or digital agency
- Experience in creating digital or marketing strategies along with a high-level understanding of the technologies and tactics needed for execution
- Strong executive presence and influencing skills, with ability to engage and inspire senior executives
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- Willingness to travel up to 50%