Digital Media, Go to Market Strategy + Operations Manager
- San Francisco, CA
As a member of the Digital Media Go to Market (GTM) team, we will help drive the strategy and execution that delivers growth and sales success across two of Adobe's largest product suites: Creative Cloud and Document Cloud. We partner with global Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Product teams to lead complex, multi-functional initiatives that result in improved customer experiences, increased new customer acquisition and greater customer retention. GTM provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures multi-functional alignment of goals and execution, and drives strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring detailed execution and operations against the strategy. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense for how to get tasks done.
Working with the Senior Manager of GTM Strategy & Operations, Business Operations work will focus on growing and retaining Adobe's Consumer and SMB customer bases. We will be doing this by using data and market insights to find opportunities to grow among emerging geographies and customer segments; cultivate customers through the efficient customer journey, and deepen customers' engagement, satisfaction, and ultimately retention.
We are looking for someone with a business Strategy + Operations toolkit with ability to:
Think strategically to understand and optimize a complex customer journey (across multiple paths to market and a robust product portfolio) Support strategy through analytics and insights to paint a data driven, customer-first picture of today's business and tomorrow's opportunities Work multi-functionally to execute on business strategy and data driven insights to drive an improved end-to-end experience for our customers.
- Own and drive our "Data Driven Operating Model" - optimize and scale our single source of truth data + unified critical metrics that we use to assess our day-to-day business performance. Manage the people and processes responsible for identifying, elevating, and actioning on the data / insights.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Product teams, and Operations to develop and execute plans that deliver quarterly and annual sales goals
- Collaborate with Analytics teams to understand trends in the business and develop insights that translate into actionable recommendations for growth
- Obsess over all acquisition customer experiences (i.e. where customers "get to know" Adobe through our website, using free / freemium products, and the "free trial" experience) to continually optimize how we nurture customers along their journey
- Identify and prioritize business growth opportunities (e.g. country, route-to-market, vertical, product) and collaborate with multi-functional partners to develop programs to deliver against these opportunities (test, implement)
- Develop expertise around ecommerce / subscription-based business models across multiple routes to market through use of digital marketing practices.
- Preempt and problem solve on all operational issues and opportunities
What is needed to be Successful!
- BS/BA with 5-8 years tech or management consulting experience, MBA preferred
- Shown analytical attitude that can rapidly assess a business problem, structure and evaluate options, and execute
- Ability to quickly deliver executive-level presentations / communications which enable us to uplevel and act on data insights in real-time
- Comfortable experience with: Ecommerce and/or subscription business models
- "Test and learn" approach to optimizing customer experiences to deliver results
- Complex environments (i.e. across various customer segments, geographies, channels to market, and products)
- Tenacious problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, "doer" and "driver" attitude
- A solid sense of self, balanced with the drive to put team first
- Strong communications skills at all levels - ability to think + communicate strategically with executives and tactically how to "get things done" with functional partner teams
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top