Digital Media Enterprise Marketing Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
What you'll do
You will manage DME Enterprise Marketing team, in charge of planning, executing, and tracking field marketing campaigns and executive programs through the combination of digital media, tele-marketing, events, seminars, and targeted programs.
Develop local demand marketing plans to help drive revenue through pipeline generation activities and to support local business goals for Adobe Digital Media Enterprise.
Analyze target enterprise customers or vertical segments and capture issues and interests that our target customers are facing and seeking, and then develop by account or by segment marketing strategies.
Plan and execute demand generation campaigns through a combination of events, seminars, online media, website, telemarketing and targeted programs by leveraging in-house demand generation infrastructure and technologies.
Analyze, evaluate and optimize campaign performance and results.
What you need to succeed
- A highly experienced and energetic individual with a minimum of 5 years in a Marketing Leadership roles including people management & project management.
- Knowledge on enterprise marketing and track record in marketing to the business (not solely toward an IT department)
- Capability to build account based marketing strategy based on our targeting customers issues and interest
- Lead management cycle knowledge and experiences by using CRM such as SFDC and other marketing automation tools
- Have management experience of a group of highly passionate and specialized marketers
- Be fluent in both Japanese and English
- Bachelor Degree, MBA preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top