Digital Media - Channel Account Manager
Position: Channel Account Manger
Business Unit: Digital Media Sales
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Adobe Korea is expanding and looking forward to adding a self-motivated, positive and goal-oriented individual to Channel Sales Team who will work as a Digital Media Channel Account Manager focused on a key set of current existing subscription customers in Korea. The role of this position is to own the relationship between Adobe and each customer to ensure they are realizing the value of their current investment and are aware of further Adobe solutions they could benefit from. This will in turn ensure a strong renewal rate whilst also generating incremental business through growth and upsell/cross-sell activities. Also, this role will have a work with Adobe authorized resellers. Responsibilities include expanding relationships with existing partners as well as engaging the deals to close with resellers. You will establish and execute sales plans and go-to-market strategies to grow revenue.
- Work with authorized resellers promoting cooperative selling to Digital Media market, as well as close the deals by customer facing activity directly.
- Drive and close a pre-defined USD revenue and units target per quarter.
- Coaches reseller sales reps to interact with prospects deals meeting and exceeding set sales goals while adhering to Adobe's sales rules of engagement.
- Aggressively work to maximize revenue performance through co-selling with resellers on their key pipelines.
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with clients and potential clients to ensure that Adobe is considered a business partner and to identify business opportunities as they arise.
- Liaise with reseller/solution partners and utilize them as an extended sales team.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service value offerings.
- Conduct planned sales activities/campaigns to defined target accounts/markets.
- Driving product/market awareness, event registrations/attendance and database profiling.
- Submit accurate and thorough pipeline reports weekly and within the specified time frames.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learning about new products and improving sales skills.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Define and execute partner sales plans and regular progress checkpoint reviews. Focus on the business insights and partners performance to enable effective and appropriate partner development actions plan.
- You will have key relationships with your peers, Adobe Field Sales Representatives, Adobe Solution Consulting, Adobe License Management and Adobe authorized Partners.
- 7+ years channel management and sales track record for software selling experience.
- Strong executive presence and must be comfortable in developing relationships with customers across all market.
- Mature, professional, independent, self-driven and demonstrate an ability to effectively manage various tasks and projects.
- Proven record in driving sales and marketing campaigns with partners that results in revenue growth.
- Ability to build a joint pipeline and close large opportunities with a partner through your personal sales effectiveness.
- A passion for seeing customers be successful and get the most out of their investment.
- Methodical and highly organized approach to identifying, developing, sales opportunities.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Effective oral communicator in either a technical or non-technical environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Excellence in business ethics and integrity.
- Team player.
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we're passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who's considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
· Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) - Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. Whether you're an individual contributor or a people manager, you're someone who's empathetic and mindful of your impact on others.
· Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) - You're a guardian and an ambassador for selecting talent at Adobe! You recommend and recruit only the best. You embrace diversity of ideas, experiences and working styles because you know that diverse teams drive better business results.
· Role Modeling Check-In (Be a Coach) - We don't believe in annual reviews and rankings. That's why, feedback flows constantly at Adobe. To succeed, you'll meet frequently with your manager to receive ongoing feedback, set challenging performance expectations, and pursue continuous development opportunities.
· Leading change (Be an Agent of Change) - You readily adapt to business changes. Ambiguity or uncertainty never seems to stop you from working productively. You're maniacally focused on execution and you're always looking at new approaches to resolving issues.
· Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) - You approach your role as if you own the business. The buck stops with you. Your goal is to always deliver an exceptional customer experience by listening to feedback and continuously looking to improve efficiencies.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top