Deal Desk Manager
- San Jose, CA
The purpose of this position is to lead a team of Deal Desk Analysts who provide deal processing support to the Global Enterprise sales force. The focus of the team is to generate contracts and structure deals that address the needs of a diverse set of internal stakeholders, maximize Adobe's revenue and increase the effectiveness of the sales force.
Provide oversight and manage the day to day activities of a team of Deal Desk Analysts, establish performance goals and objectives, ensure adherence to internal policy and procedures related to selling to large enterprise customers.
In addition, this position will interact with the Corporate Finance functions in North America on a variety of finance, accounting and operational issues. It will also closely partner with regional Deal Desk teams to maximize deal velocity and ensure process efficiency.
- Provide first line management support to Deal Desk Analysts working in a dynamic environment
- Act in a fiduciary capacity in managing first line approvals for pricing and non-standard terms
- Ensure that transactions adhere to Adobe's internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines
- Monitor performance and report on a set of metrics to ensure operational effectiveness
- Evaluate current quote to cash processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
- Complete ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
- Bachelors/MBA in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years working experience in a multi-national company
- Experience Managing large teams with proven leadership skills
- Experience negotiating enterprise level software sales contracts
- Experience in structuring multi-element (services, support and license) software contracts
- Proficient in revenue recognition accounting
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top