Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Leverage your expertise in data science to drive the next stage of growth at Adobe. The Creative Cloud Engagement team is focused on using the power of data to understand customers, inform strategy, show progress toward goals and uncover new opportunities. You will leverage your advanced analytics, data profiling, model development and data storytelling skills to partner with internal teams focused on customer engagement. This is a unique opportunity to use your technical capabilities for a great purpose; delivering more value to Adobe's customers.
The ideal candidate will have deep technical skills, a passion for delivering compelling customer experiences, relentless curiosity and desire to grow technical skills.
What you will do
- Leverage big data to understand customers, identify opportunities to further elevate Adobe's product experience, and create compelling data stories that drive action
- Partner with internal teams on data informed hypotheses that will drive experiment design and readouts focused on causal relationships between product engagement and long-term customer value
- Own and drive KPIs focused on engagement and retention. Integration of predictive LTV, CAC, churn and engagement scores into cohesive management system.
- Work with other data scientists to leverage models and data products to help drive engagement and adoption of Adobe solutions
- Partner with various engagement, product and marketing teams on measurement strategy and data requirements. Deliver insights on product and customer with a focus on opportunities for enhanced customer experiences.
- Improve our existing growth model to help the team forecast the business impact of multi-channel experiments
What you will need
- Masters degree in computer science, statistics, physics or a related field is preferred.
- Technical BS/BA and the equivalent relevant experience in the field is required; 3-5+ years of direct experience in an analytics and data science role
- Proven understanding of statistics and machine learning techniques and their real-world applications
- A strong proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL. Python, R, Scala
- Strong business insight, superb communication, and relationship skills
- Experience with Apache Hadoop and related technology stack
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.
- Good attention to detail and ability to stitch and QA multiple data sources
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top