- San Jose, CA
The Creative Cloud Engagement Analytics team is looking for a hardworking Data Scientist to join our growing team of analytics experts. Tapping into our massive product usage data sets, you will be a key driver on using data to understand business opportunities within the creative cloud subscribers.
What you will do
- Leverage big data to understand customers, find opportunities to further elevate Adobe's product experience, and build compelling data stories that drive action
- Help define and drive roadmap for Engagement KPIs based on user behavior and usage patterns correlated with higher engagement and retention.
- Partner with various engagement, product and marketing teams on measurement strategy and data requirements.
- Following new product launch, deliver insights on product and customer with a focus on opportunities for enhanced customer experiences.
- Gather, synthesize and interpret disparate quantitative information sources, develop relevant insights and clearly disseminating to key partners
- Create and update regular reporting based on a variety of data sources
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field is required. MS degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics and reporting
- A strong proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages.
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication, relationship skills, and a great teammate.
- Experience with Apache Hadoop and related technology stack like Pig, Hive, Oozie etc.
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.
- Good attention to detail and ability to stitch and QA multiple data sources.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top