- San Francisco, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe product team is seeking an experienced data science professional to help drive a culture of evidence-based decision-making. We have strong connections with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign and many other popular creative applications. This is an outstanding opportunity to work closely with some of the most popular creative products in the world. Further, we will be defining the future of these tools and capabilities along with identifying the accelerants for growth through a data-driven approach together in a stellar team of engineering, product, research, design, marketing and YOU.
Not a requirement but especially unique here is the additional opportunity to flex your Product Manager chops as well! If you are a unicorn and love to dip between analyzing data as well as taking the reins in defining the product, this role may be a perfect fit.
We thrive when working in a team that answer business questions and tackles customer problems; you could be at the heart of this team!
What You'll Do:
- Translate complex questions into analysis and queries to better understand customer behaviors including acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention to advocate for data-forward thinking within a growth-minded team
- Establish analytics pipelines, have a data driven mindset.
- Design, implement, and analyze results from A/B/n experiments using appropriate statistical techniques to mitigate bias and interpret statistical significance
- Build data access tools and processes that allow semi-technical members to explore, slice and dice data.
- Build dashboards to enable self-service data consumption for key collaborators
- Work with engineering teams to understand existing product instrumentation and bridge gaps in data streams
- Partner with data engineers to optimize scheduled jobs for regular reporting and build custom data sets for tailored needs
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in data science
- BS or MS degree in an analytical field: data science, statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc or equivalent practical experience
- Experience querying/extracting and analyzing data using SQL
- Experience using Python or R for data mining and analysis
- Experience in Hive, Tableau, Excel (Charting and Pivot Tables), and/or PowerBI
- Developing data visualizations and storytelling to optimally communicate analysis results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large datasets using SQL-like languages (Hive, Spark, Presto, etc)
- Familiarity with descriptive and inferential statistics (e.g. t-test, chi-square, ANOVA, correlation, regression, etc.) to understand usage behaviors and generate hypotheses
Back to top