Designs, develops and programs methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyse unstructured diverse 'big data' sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement, interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments. Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service and business leaders.
- Work as a part of a dedicated team following agile scrum model.
- Define key business problems to be solved, formulate mathematical approaches and gather data to solve those problems, develop, analyze/draw conclusions and present
- Create statistical and predictive models, use clustering and classification techniques and algorithms
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to understand the feature and define the Analytics requirements and KPIs
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends.
- 3-5 years of experience in Data scientist and Business Analyst role, informatics, applied statistics or comparable field
- Experience in implementing analytical solutions using programming languages, such as R, Python, C++, Java and more, for solving analytics problems within engineering
- A deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms
- A keen desire to solve business problems, and to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data
- Able to propose analytics strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around them
- Perform exploratory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyse historical data and identify pattern
- Having basic SQL knowledge and skills, can write SQL queries for retrieving the data from the data repository database.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture/Tableau preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools and spatial analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a large team as well as independently.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in Agile environment is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top