Data Science Engineer - Mobile
- San Jose, CA
Mobile is a top strategic priority for Adobe. Digital Media GTM Data Science and Analytics team is looking for Data Science Engineer - Mobile, who is the full-stack data specialist and can help us build scalable data platform, pipeline, and analytics solutions that will drive the success of our Mobile business across Creative & Document Cloud businesses across customer journey from acquisition, engagement, to retention.
This is a fast-paced business environment that will draw on your excellent communication skills, your ability to multi-task and perform under pressure, your superior data analytics & engineering skills and able to work in a team environment. Candidate needs to be very organized, have a 'can do' attitude, and have an internal strong sense of urgency.
A successful Data Scientist Engineer - Mobile contributes to the achievement of the Digital Media Go-To Market objectives by:
- Architect, build, and maintain scalable data pipeline for our reports, dashboard, analytics solution, and data products e.g. scalable Machine Learning etc.
- Build, architect, and maintain data models/data marts for Digital Media GTM
- Partner with various business partners, business analysts, and data scientists to understand metrics, critical metric, and analytics need to define data needs.
- Partner with data scientists and data science teams to build predictive, forecasting, and prescriptive model to tackle critical business challenges
- Partner with business analysts and data scientist to drive business insights and recommendation through reliable recurring reports, dashboard, and in-depth analytics
- Be a data specialist that owns data quality. Monitor, QA, maintain pipeline, and other data engineering/science team to validate data flow and ensure data quality
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
What is needed to succeed!
- 3 - 5 yrs of experience with a BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other technical fields. Master is preferred
- Experience in building and maintaining large data pipeline, data warehouse, and complex reporting/analytics solution
- A strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes using SQL-like languages (Hive / Hadoop experience preferred)
- Experience with Hadoop and related technology stack such as Hive, Oozie, Pig etc.
- Experience with Data warehouse design and dimensional modeling
- Experience in driving analysis and business insights out of complex large data environments to solve business problems
- Experience in Data Visualization tools, preferably, Tableau and Power BI
- Experience and ability to QA multiple data sources
- Experience with programming language such as Python, Java, etc.
- Experience building Machine Learning, Data Science, and statistical models
- Experience in Mobile SaaS analytics on iOS or Android. Proven familiarity with in-app purchase mechanisms on either platform
- Experience with third party mobile analytics platforms/tools e.g. Branch, App Annie, Apple App Store Connect, Google Play Console etc. is a plus
- Experience/Knowledge in a SaaS or Subscription Business model environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top