Data Science Engineer
Adobe's Creative Cloud Engagement Data Science and Analytics team is looking for full stack Data Unicorns to build, maintain and optimize analytics and data science platforms and pipelines and help in scientifically growing Adobe's users' engagement on our products.
What you'll do
- Architect, build and maintain scalable automated data pipelines ground up. Be an expert of stitching and calibrating data across various data sources.
- Drive and deliver business insight and customer engagement understanding through reliable, regular, repeatable reporting in form of variety of dashboards and analyst views.
- Partner with various engagement and experience teams to understand measurement requirements, help define them into Key Performance Indicators and drive delivery of in-depth analytics and visualizations to partner teams.
- Partner with other data science teams to build and improve prescriptive analytics and predictive modeling.
- Work with Adobe's data ingestion, data platform and product teams to validate instrumentation and data flow.
- Support regular ad-hoc data querying and analysis to better understand customer behaviors. Support teams in running growth programs and A/B tests through analyzing results and communicating insights.
- Understand, monitor, QA, translate, collaborate with business teams to ensure ongoing data quality.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field is required, master's preferred.
- 5+ years of experience building and maintaining big data pipelines and/or analytical or reporting systems.
- Experience working in a dynamic business environment and ability to expertly juggle through parallel priorities.
- Expert level skills working with Apache Hadoop and related technology stack like Pig, Hive, Oozie etc.
- A strong proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages.
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.
- Good attention to detail and ability to stitch and QA multiple data sources.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Be a self-starter.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Preferred (but not required) Skills:
- Experience working with at least one other big data platform like Apache Spark, Redshift, Teradata or SAP HANA.
- Familiarity with streaming platforms like Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis etc.
- Knowledge of Data Science, Machine Learning and Statistical Models is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SSAS and Cubes and advanced Excel skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top