Data Science Analyst
The Adobe Experience Cloud is looking for a Data Science Analyst to join the data science team. The data science team builds ML/AI applications and services that would help businesses understand, manage, and optimize the experience throughout the customer journey. Example applications include marketing journey optimization, real-time online media optimization, media attribution, product recommendation, predictive customer scoring and segmentation, and large-scale experimentation. This is a high visibility, fast-paced environment, that will leverage your excellent communication skills, your ability to multi-task and perform under pressure, your excellent data engineering and analytics skills and ability to work in a team environment. The Data Science Analyst will handle complex large-scale data sets and find meaningful trends and insights to drive performance and model/algorithm improvement.
What you will do:
- Partner with data science and product leads to define business objectives (KPI) and build dashboards that support ongoing reporting and analysis of results against those objectives
- Create dashboards and analysis reports using Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Hive, Python.
- Build data pipeline to prepare aggregated results for dashboards using SQL, Hive, SparkSQL, Python.
- Working directly with data scientists, product managers to drive campaign performance objectives by providing timely analytics.
- Understand fundamentals of ML models, and perform analysis to provide insights for model improvements.
- Partner with data scientists and statisticians to conduct experiments.
What you need to succeed
- MS degree in a quantitative field.
- Experience with big data and analytics systems: Hadoop, Hive, Python, SparkSQL, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large datasets for analytics using SQL-like languages (Hive, Spark, etc.)
- Experience scheduling jobs and using workflow scheduler systems like Airflow.
- Strong ability to creatively use data sets to solve business problems.
- Experience and ability to collect and integrate multiple data sources.
- Driving ad-hoc analysis and business insights out of complex big data environments.
- Knowing the fundamentals of machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with big data techniques (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark) and querying tools (such as Hive, Pig, Spark).
- Working experience with machine learning and predictive modeling; Familiar with model performance metrics.
- Knowing the fundamentals of statistics and AB testing.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top