Data Product Manager
- San Jose, CA
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, run, measure, and monetize content. We are passionately innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for outstanding talent who are ready to make an impact.
Adobe is looking for a candidate with 7-9 years of experience to join the Data Product Management team in the Customer Experience (CX) organization. In this role, the candidate will partner w/ product managers, data engineer and data analysts to provide the foundation on which analytics will be performed to deliver new insights. The ideal candidate is a self-motived teammate, executes with little mentorship, takes ownership of their work, is detail-oriented, is relentless in their pursuit of building a validated data foundation, has strong data intuition and a strong passion for data. Ability to adapt and learn quickly, provide results with limited direction, and communicate complex results efficiently is a requirement. Expertise with generic big data infrastructure (HDFS, MapReduce, Scala, Spark, Splunk) as well as traditional relational database structures and Python is meaningful.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for data/analytics tools and systems.
- Define requirements across product, analytics, engineering, and native apps to craft a suite of data tools and projects-including our internal event logging system, data processing engines, experimentation framework, and data visualization and dashboard tools.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer behavior across all Customer Experience touchpoints (web, community, social, and customer care) and translate customer behavior to data, KPIs and reports.
- Collaborate with CX Product team, Data Engineers, subject matter experts, and decision-makers to develop data-driven models to accelerate data discovery, automate insights, and predict future outcomes
- 7-9 years of industry experience with a master's degree in Business Analytics/Computer Science or MBA (a plus)
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Have strong writing, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex quantitative requirements to engineering in a clear, detailed, and meaningful manner to senior executives. Capable of clearly communicating complex instrumentation needs to a non-technical audience
- Expertise in crafting SQL friendly data structures and implementing complex SQL queries.
- Exposure to data Quality Assurance, large volume data sets and Big Data technology stack such as Hadoop, Hive and Spark preferred.
- Familiarity with Python or R, Splunk and data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis and presentation.
- Strong business, strategic and technical acumen. Forward-thinking and detail-oriented.
An Award-Winning Employer
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to grow your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
About Adobe's Digital Marketing Business Unit
The Digital Marketing team is passionate about building the Adobe Marketing Cloud. With the Adobe Marketing Cloud, marketers have a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, web experience and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a real-time dashboard that brings together everything they need to know about their marketing campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
With Adobe's rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver a coordinated workflow from creation to monetization of that content. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers, and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.
Experience what it's like to be on the Engineering teams at Adobe: Engineering Innovation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top