Data Engineer Consultant
Software Engineer with experience in developing data pipeline solutions for the Enterprise using AWS technologies and Big Data technology stack to create custom solutions using large data sets. Collaborate with internal teams to develop solutions for Adobe Experience Cloud & Platform customers.
What you'll do
- Interface with Adobe customers to gather requirements, map solutions & make recommendations
- Lead customer project conference calls or interface with a Project Manager
- Deliver Technical Specifications documents for customer review
- Design custom development solution that meet customer requirements
- Progress through full development lifecycle for custom solution
- Strong collaboration with team software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
- Deploy new solutions to production environments
- Bill & forecast time toward customer projects
- Maintain & support new and existing solutions and frameworks
- Innovate on new ideas to solve customer needs & assist to market internally new solutions
- Provide project estimates and timelines to drive new business
- Partnership & collaboration with the Adobe Sales and other internal teams
- 3+ years Experience in ETL development using Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- 3+ years Experience in building large-scale data processing projects using AWS technologies - (Lambda, S3, EC2, EMR, Kinesis, DynamoDB, API Gateway)
- 3+ years Experience with Data Modeling and tuning of relational as well as NoSQL datastores (Athena, MongoDB, MySQL, Red-shift, etc.)
- 2+ years Experience in Python programming language.
- Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (Software Engineer, Application Developer)
- Experience building/operating highly scalable, fault tolerant, distributed systems for extraction, ingestion and processing of large data sets
- Experience with Software engineering best-practices, including but not limited to Version Control (Git, Subversion, etc.), CICD (Jenkins, Maven etc.), automated unit testing
- Experience using cloud-native tools and design patterns (Containers, Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
Special Consideration given for
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Web Analytics or Digital Marketing
- Experience & knowledge with Google Cloud platforms
- Experience & knowledge with Data Science, ML/AI, R or Jupyter
- Experience & knowledge with Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Experience & knowledge with Data Management Platform (DMP) or Demand Side Platforms (DSP)
- Experience as an enterprise technical or engineer consultant
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top