- Sydney, Australia
Experienced data modelers, SQL, ETL, with some development background to provide defining new data schemas, data ingestion for Adobe Experience Platform customers. Interface directly with enterprise customers and collaborate with internal teams.
What you'll do
- Interface with Adobe customers to gather requirements, design solutions & make recommendations
- Lead customer project conference calls or interface with a Project Manager
- Deliver Technical Specifications documents for customer review
- Strong collaboration with team software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
- Leverage understanding of data relationships and schemas to structure data to allow clients to perform dynamic customer-level analysis
- Construct processes to build Customer ID mapping files for use in building 360 degree view of customer across data sources.
- Leverage scripting languages to automate key processes governing data movement, cleansing and processing activities
- Bill & forecast time toward customer projects
- Innovate on new ideas to solve customer needs
- 3+ years of strong experience with data transformation & ETL on large data sets
- Experience with designing customer centric datasets (i.e. CRM, Call Center, Marketing, Offline, Point of Sale etc.)
- 3+ years of Data Modeling experience (i.e. Relational, Dimensional, Columnar, Big Data)
- 3+ years of complex SQL or NoSQL experience
- Experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience in industry ETL tools (i.e. Informatica, Unifi, SnapLogic)
- Experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience with Reporting Technologies (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in professional software development
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task simultaneous different customer projects
- Strong verbal & written communication skills to interface with Sales team & lead customers to successful outcome
- Must be self-managed, proactive and customer focused
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field
Special Consideration given for
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Digital Analytics or Digital Marketing
- Experience in programming languages (Python, Java or Bash scripting)
- Experience with Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Hive, Pig etc.)
- Experience as an enterprise technical or engineer consultant
- Knowledge of data science having hands on experience is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top