Customer Success Manager - DMe (Greater China)
- Shanghai, China
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that
makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their
customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and
tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to
insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in
cultivating leaders throughout the organization. Adobe is managing explosive growth and finding new ways to harness
the potential of its software, people, and culture in a developing digital world.
We are hiring for a Customer Success Manager to join our Greater China Digital Media Customer Success team. You will act as a
trusted advisor to our customers and build strong partnerships, drive adoption of our products/solutions, and ultimately
ensure they realise value from their investment.
• Accountable for the customer's overall success with Adobe, including renewals, adoption of Adobe solutions,
customer health and satisfaction
• Act as the main point of contact throughout the customer's lifecycle, defining success plans with key deliverables
and ensuring clear communication across customer's operational areas.
• Effectively network within accounts to drive successful execution of the customers strategy and roadmap
• Deliver on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal
resources and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve the customer's
• Drive adoption of Adobe products by understanding industry needs and applying best practice to meet customer
• Foster innovation by sharing best practices and new ways your customers can leverage Adobe creative cloud
• Identify customer risk and work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on 'get well' plans
• Develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan to ensure on-time attainment of bookings (renewal
• Provide weekly forecast and outlook insights to leadership based upon customer satisfaction, pipeline
opportunities and renewal risk, and ensure on-time execution of renewal close.
• Be the voice of the customer internally at Adobe, sharing process improvements and best practices with the
• Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure
our customer success.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• 5 + years relevant work experience
• Passion for customer success
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and
foster joint partnership
• Experience in understanding the customer lifecycles in a renewals business.
• Highly detail oriented with the ability to manage a portfolio of accounts
• Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
• Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Deep understanding and interest of Creative Cloud & Document Cloud solutions
• Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and / or digital media space
• Skilled at Program Management within large organisations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by
engaging key stakeholders
• Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
• Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
• Effective at leading executive C- level discussions
• Prior experience in customer success management or renewals management.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top