Customer Success Manager, Adobe Document Cloud
- Tokyo, Japan
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies get along with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Customer Success Managers (CSM) lead the post-sales experience at Adobe, handling the relationship with the customer, driving active use and maximizing the return on a customer's technology investment. CSMs are responsible for ensuring the overall success for a portfolio of accounts and are adept at building a consultative relationship with the key leaders within that portfolio. Successful CSMs are having strong leadership, and technology-savvy individuals who have experience with Adobe solutions such as Adobe Document Cloud, with a clear understanding of the value of those solutions in driving organizational strategies and workflows.
The CSM position includes all of the following aspects:
- Customer relationship management
- Project management
- Change Management
- Customer presentations
- Product adoption and utilization
- Cultivation of future projects
- Qualification of new opportunities
- Frequent interaction with customers, including both executives and end-users
What you'll do
- Motivate customers towards workstyle changes, digital transformation.
- Drive customer's digital transformation by leveraging Adobe Document Cloud, Creative Cloud.
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive account growth for broader customers.
- Drive ongoing cadence with customer to report on important metrics and to raise awareness of Adobe news and events
- Proactively lead and address customer issues throughout the deployment process and the duration of the customer lifecycle
- Coordinate with Adobe Customer Care to ensure timely closure of quality issues
- Fully understand customer requests, document and engage appropriate resources
- Identify additional services and solutions opportunities with account team members
- Share/Report results and actionable items with multi-functional stakeholders
What you need to succeed
Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Ambitious, team-focused, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Passion for Adobe and our portfolio of solutions
- Outstanding customer skills demonstrated from previous employment
- Strong and consistent record of successfully leading customer relationships and technical projects
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and presentation skills
- Exceptional reporting skills
- Comfortable with enterprise and/or educational institutions workflows, terminology, concepts and strategies
- Capable of facilitating change and ability to excel in high-stress situations
- Able to communicate with global team in English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top