Customer Success Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
Customer Success Engineers are responsible for the partnership between Adobe and our Strategic clients, driving value realization and return on the client's investment. You are a technology-savvy individual who has experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. You work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success.
This position includes all of the following aspects:
- Strategic consulting in digital marketing standard methodologies, and bridging communication into digital media
- Client relationship management and project management
- Client presentations
- Focus on client retention
- Nurture future projects and qualify new opportunities
- Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
What you'll do
- You will provide client relationship management for all assigned clients
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of Adobe digital marketing products
- Be a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable
- Ensure that every client contract is renewed
- Work closely with Sales Executive and consult with other team members (consulting/project management/engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client happiness
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, raising meaningful issues where needed
- Maintain client contact and provide status updates for all outstanding issues
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
- Coordinate with customer support to ensure timely closure of quality issues
- Coordinate and provide project management for professional services requests
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in business management or relevant field
- Real passion for digital marketing and client success
- Demonstrated exceptional customer skills from previous employment
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Ambitious, team- oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Understanding of enterprise internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
- Work with Adobe's AEM, Connect, LiveCycle and other teams to assist in developing new AMIs and deployments of Adobe products
- Develop the procedures and routines that we need in order to implement and improve autoscaling capabilities.
- Use Amazon and Azure cloud services and advanced Adobe Command/Control systems to use the next generation cloud management solution
- Help to develop and support our upgrade systems for enterprise customers as Adobe products develop over time.
- Work alongside the teams that provision, customize, monitor, manage and upgrade our cloud hosted Enterprise offering and drive continuous improvements into the management system to support these areas.
- Solid experience with cloud hosting including Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows Server, Java systems Chef, and SALT.
- Experience with Enterprise mission critical software, Adobe AEM a strong plus
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of Enterprise software a plus.
Special consideration given for:
- Master's degree or other advanced education
- Prior account management and/or project management experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing technologies
- Prior experience with customer success in a SaaS, or Managed Services company
- Experience using digital marketing products and FSI vertical experience
- Consulting and/or technical training experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top