Customer Success Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
Customer Success Engineers are responsible for the partnership between Adobe and our Strategic clients, driving value realization and return on the client's investment. This team are technology-savvy individuals who have experience in DMa and know its value in driving company strategies. You will work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success.
This position includes all of the following aspects:
- Strategic client relationship management. You will be assigned as a designated technical consultant to 5 to 7 customers who are using Adobe digital marketing products. This includes implementing standard deployment methodologies, bridging communication with clients, third party providers, project management, internal engineering and automation engineers.
- You will have strong focus on client retention and cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities. There will be frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies.
- The CSE role is equally: client facing (developing long term client relationships, keyboard facing (technical operations), and colleague facing (developing your own subject matter expertise, and drawing on that of others in a collaborative environment) .
What you'll do
- Provide a great relationship experience for all assigned clients and assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of Adobe products.
- Be a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives by provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable and ensure that every client contract is renewed.
- Work closely with Sales Executive and consult with other team members (consulting/project management/engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client happiness.
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, calling out meaningful issues where needed.
- You will maintain client contact and provide status updates for all excellent issues while continuing to handle client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic.
- You will oversee customer support to ensure timely closure of quality issues and provide project management for professional services requests.
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources.
You will ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in business management or similar.
- Real passion for digital marketing and client success and in the past have demonstrated exceptional customer skills from previous employment.
- Strong and consistent track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects with an excellent work ethic and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, reciprocal, very responsible, and passionate about exceeding client expectations and You can understand enterprise internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies.
- You can show excellent social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations and be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success.
- Work with Adobe's Magento, Experience Manager and other teams to assist in developing new images and deployments of new software.
- Develop the procedures and routines that we need in order to implement and improve autoscaling capabilities.
- Demonstrate Amazon and Azure cloud services and advanced Adobe Command/Control systems to use the next generation cloud management solution
- Help to develop and support our upgrade systems for enterprise customers as Adobe products develop over time.
- Collaborate with the teams that provision, customize, monitor, handle and upgrade our cloud hosted Enterprise offering and drive continuous improvements into the management system to support these areas.
- Strong experience with cloud hosting including Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes (AKS/EKS), PHP, MySQL, Redis, Java, Chef and CDN (CloudFront, Akamai, Fastly) services.
- Experience with Enterprise Commerce software (Demandware, SAP Hybris, Shopify), Adobe Magento a strong plus
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring (New Relic, Nagios, Splunk) and upgrade of Enterprise software a plus.
Special consideration given for:
- Master's degree or other advanced education
- Prior account management and/or project management experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing technologies
- Prior experience with customer success in a SaaS, or Managed Services company
- Experience using digital marketing products and FSI vertical experience
- Consulting and/or technical training experience
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We support diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top