Customer Growth Manager
- São Paulo, Brazil
Adobe believes in hiring the very best! We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work!
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Magento Customer Growth Managers are client-facing members of a cross-functional team.
You will be a great partner with new and ongoing strategic clients with defined tasks and requirements to deliver. You will be responsible for welcoming new merchants to Magento Enterprise, setting expectations for their experience with Magento Enterprise, handling ongoing account updates and inquiries from your clients, and maintaining a high rate of renewal within your portfolio. The clients you will collaborate with are sophisticated, mid-tier brands and retailers with complex requirements. The primary measure of success for CSMs is the renewal rate of the accounts within the assigned portfolio. Over time, it is encouraged that you will become the trusted advisor and Magento expert to your clients.
A phenomenal CSM could be described as having superb communication skills, able to handle stressful situations like a top-tier pro, constantly looking to expand their knowledge and skill set, all while keeping their team busy with properly defined and scoped tasks for the short and long term client future.
What You'll Do
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key partners and executive sponsors
- Work with the merchants to ensure they are using Magento effectively and achieving success
- Onboard merchants and highlight Magento resources available to a new customer
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Identify client references for sales and marketing
- Identify and assess renewal risks for clients
- Conduct quarterly business reviews
- Assist with issue and support critical issue as needed
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain high levels of customer retention
What you will need
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise level Account Management experience
- Shown Leadership
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Experience in negotiating
- Presentation skills
- Goal Oriented
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Hunger for continued learning
Things that will impress us
- Enterprise Software Customer Success Experience
- eCommerce Conversion Optimization
- eCommerce QA Testing
- Google Analytics
- Magento Performance Optimization
- Magento 3rd Party Extensions
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top