Customer Experience Strategy Analyst
At Adobe, we build digital experiences that change the world. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our culture of innovation. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us. Let's create experiences that matter.
The Digital Media business at Adobe is a multi-billion dollar business, with a significant focus on the customer experience. As our Customer Experience Business Strategy Analyst, you will work on project-based deliverables driving both strategy and execution across various customer touch-points. You have the experience and passion to deliver a world-class customer experience that not only improves lifetime value, but also surprises and delights. In addition to having the right vision, you have strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and are eager to roll up your sleeves and execute with tenacity. If you're seeking work with a hardworking and collaborative group, all while improving the lives of creatives, this may be the role for you.
What you'll do
- Craft a deep understanding of Adobe subscribers and their lifecycle journey through both quantitative and qualitative analysis, sharing insights across the organization
- Identify key opportunities in the customer journey and test ways to increase subscriber engagement and improve LTV per member
- Influence and align partners on recommendations and objectives
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of experience with an understanding of the technology industry in roles such as business strategy
- A customer-focused approach and mindset
- Strong quantitative skills, with a proven record of driving results
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and navigate a matrixed organization to drive cross functional projects
- Well organized, meticulous about the details, and able to juggle multiple priorities
- A self-starter and can-do, positive thinker
- BA / BS required
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top