Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Customer Care professional who is responsible for resolving issues and answering questions related to Marketo products and functionality to ensure successful use and access of Marketo. This person needs to think customer centrically and be focused on customer adoption and satisfaction while navigating multiple channels at one time: phone, email and chat.
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to our Senior Manager of Customer Support.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for both internal and external training utilizing our Customer Care Path and both their soft and technical training skills
- Provide product training utilizing video, classroom, and shadow techniques
- Administration of Marketo's Wiki
- Manage requests and mitigate issues with Marketo's community
- Become familiar with KCS searches and Marketo's update process
Is this you?
- A BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year of experience managing internal and external stakeholders in a support or project management capacity
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top