Creative Cloud Full Stack Developer
- San Jose, CA
The Challenge :
Adobe applications help you build, communicate, collaborate, and experience digital content wherever you are. Adobe's Creative Cloud Engineering team is looking for a full stack developer to join the team in the San Jose office. You will build elegant frontend and backend applications on extraordinary technologies that bring the creative Adobe experience to millions of users, anywhere and anytime.
We are looking for someone that has strong computer science background and experience to develop the next generations of creative cloud applications. If you are interested in joining a world-class team of hardworking people and industry veterans who love to build elegant products, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
What you'll do :
- Work closely with our product and design teams to create new Adobe creative cloud experience for the web, desktop and backend.
- Implement/Lead new and redesign features.
- Implement best practices and standards.
- Participate in software architecture, design and development.
- A focus on user experience, UI design principles and making applications work intuitively.
What you'll need to succeed :
- Experience with database technologies such as amazon dynamodb, mongodb, SQL, etc.
- Experience in working with AWS, or other Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Experience with development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JS debugger, lint, etc.
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Comfortable with Agile and Lean development process.
- Experience in working with offshore teams.
- Love to learn new things, work hard and have fun.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in software development.
- B.S. or M.S. preferably in Computer Science or related field.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top