Creative Cloud Backend Engineer
- San Jose, CA
The Challenge :
Adobe applications help you create, communicate, collaborate, and experience digital content wherever you are. Adobe's Creative Cloud Engineering team is looking for a full stack web developer to join the team in the San Jose office. You will build elegant backend applications on world-class technologies that bring the creative Adobe experience to millions of users, anywhere and anytime.
We are looking for someone that has strong computer science background and experience to develop the next generations backend services for creative cloud. If you are interested in joining a world-class team of passionate people and industry veterans who love to build elegant products, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
What you'll do :
- Building backend cloud-based services for supporting various features in Creative Cloud Home (creativecloud.adobe.com), Creative Cloud Search and various creative cloud desktop applications serving millions of users.
- Designing services that scale: proxies, caching, and asynchronous processing.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation.
- Work closely with various teams across Adobe to support integrations for all creative cloud user.
- Implement/Lead new and redesign features.
- Implement best practices and standards.
- Participate in software architecture, design and development.
What you need to succeed :
- Experience with building REST APIs.
- Experience in working with AWS, or other Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Experience with Node.js and web technologies.
- Experience with database technologies such as amazon dynamodb, mongodb, SQL, etc.
- 3+ years of experience owning significant components and subsystems of internet software products.
- Experience in web server technologies: HTTP servers, caching, proxies, load balancers.
- Some experience in machine learning technologies.
- Proven ability to develop robust, efficient, high-quality code.
- Experience with development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JS debugger, lint, etc.
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Comfortable with Agile and Lean development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with offshore teams.
- Love to learn new things, work hard and have fun.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in software development.
- B.S. or M.S. preferably in Computer Science or related field.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top