Corporate Account Executive, AdobeSign
The Adobe Sign team is responsible for selling prospective customers on Adobe's Electronic Signature software. This will include driving new business, articulating the Document Cloud value proposition to mid-level and top executives, demonstrating the Document Cloud product, and closing new sign customers. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit. This role sits in the San Jose office.
What you'll do
- Source new prospects and close new customers.
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
- Articulating the Document Cloud value proposition to c-level decision-makers.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in enterprise software.
- BS/BA Degree required.
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota.
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with a CRM solution such as Salesforce.com.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top