- Seoul, South Korea
The content/web producer for Korea will help Adobe deliver strategically sound, high-impact marketing deliverable across all lines of business, with a strong emphasize on web content and strategy as well as campaign management. We're looking for a talented creative producer, with profound writing and story-telling skills as well as an eye for good creative design to raise the bar of quality and effectiveness of creative communications and efficiency of production. The role will partner with stakeholders and peer teams to develop amazing work that drives our businesses, and effectively manage agencies.
- The primary need is to help develop on brand design & messaging solutions for web and campaign content(mostly video)
- Work with both internal and external resources to develop assets and execute campaigns that are on brand, inspiring, beautiful, consistent and effective
- Build and manage strong relationships with key agencies to help them deliver the best work for Adobe
- Become the trusted brand advisor for all Korea marketing functions by closely cooperating with the Corp. Brand & Studio teams
- The role will manage creative production, as well as provide creative direction to agencies as needed to complete the work
- Provide regular reporting of campaigns, identify opportunities of improvement and change, and initiate own proposals/projects
- Drive innovation and vision for the content and Web deliverable
- Strong story-telling and creative production management skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in contents / influencer marketing
- Experienced in marketing activities and campaigns which targeted Korean audiences.
- Experience as a YouTuber is highly preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Products
- Creative agency experience, or similar deep engagement with a single brand
- Full professional proficiency in English and Korean language is a must
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top