- San Jose, CA
Adobe's Commercial Customer Success Group is looking for a skilled content strategist who will develop content journeys that engage and inform our customers. Your focus is to build compelling content for developers, customers, partners, and the public that encourages adoption and shares standard methodologies on using Adobe products like Magento, Marketo, and more. You'll work closely with Customer Success Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Engineers, Customer Engineers, and UX teams to synthesize the knowledge that will help our customers succeed. You will be an evangelist for communications that are clear, engaging, and always customer-focused.
If you are an authority in content journeys, can build compelling copy, have experience in guiding content for a variety of digital surfaces, and are unafraid of rolling up your sleeves to break down challenging obstacles, this may be the right role for you!
What You'll Do
- Build compelling copy for a variety of programs and partners passionate about commercial customers
- Develop and execute long term content strategy
- Guide internal resources to generate next-level design elements that amplify your messaging
- Lead on standard methodologies in content journeys and customer experiences
- Audit content and establish a plan to demonstrate what's working (and evolve what isn't)
- Identify insights based on customer engagement with the journeys you develop
- Collaborate with internal teams around the world to ensure crisp execution on coordinated plans that involve PR, Social Media, Marketing, Partners, and Customer Success Managers
- Explore new communications mediums in order to reach and engage audiences
How You'll Succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in content development and strategy
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Experience leading large content efforts
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Creativity and a willingness to try new approaches
- Ability to build coalitions and internal agreement on your vision
- A relentless focus on the customer experience
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top