Content Marketing Manager
- Munich, Germany
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is one of the world's fastest growing software companies and is one of a handful of software businesses to exceed $10bn in annual global revenues. The Enterprise customer segment is a strong contributor to Adobe's phenomenal growth, as the company delivers on its promise of Customer Experience Management (CXM) with Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Creative Cloud.
The Content Marketing Manager, Adobe Experience Cloud - Central EMEA is responsible for planning, creating and delivering of relevant marketing content & campaigns that drive demonstrable business impact and pipeline. A strong regional market and digital marketing knowledge with a focus on creating relevant messaging that drives results, as well as strong collaboration and project management skills across internal and external stakeholders are key success factors.
This is a full-time contract role, with an initial term of 12 months.
What you'll do:
- The primary need is to develop regionally relevant content for web and campaign that drive category awareness and customer engagement - on brand, inspiring, beautiful, consistent and effective
- Execute successful marketing campaigns, in in alignment with regional business goals and in conjunction with the regional and EMEA marketing teams
- Own the budget for your content work to execute the campaigns against the plan
- Manage all related stakeholder communication and expectations for your content and campaign projects
- Build and manage strong relationships with key agencies and external resources to help them deliver the best work for Adobe.
- Identify opportunities of improvement and change, and initiate own proposals/projects
- Drive innovation and vision for the campaigns
What is needed for success:
We need someone wanting to make a difference and be part of a change in our go-to-market approach. The successful candidate will be extremely competent at developing regionally relevant content across multiple channels and deliver compelling campaigns that drive results. You will need to know what it takes to drive projects in a matrixed team environment, working with both marketing and product sales teams, and be able to orchestrate resources, both within and outside the team to get things done.
Core skills include:
- Understanding of the trends and issues faced by our key audiences of Marketing and IT in the digital age in Germany
- Knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages
- Experience in creating regional content programmes and tailored marketing campaigns
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work under pressure
- Understand web, email & campaign analysis and performance
- Ability to influence peers through collaborative working - both, in region and across EMEA
- Works well with agencies and partners to deliver outstanding and creative marketing execution
Education & Relevant Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B enterprise marketing, ideally in a marketing technology vendor
- BA/BSc Degree
- Excellent MS Office skills and experience with Adobe Products a strong plus
- Full professional proficiency in German language is a must / English fluent
- Must have proven experience in a similar marketing or agency role
- Strong story-telling and campaign management skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Products a plus
- Copywriting experience and skills a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top