Content Intelligence Product Manager, Adobe Stock
- San Francisco, CA
Position: Content Intelligence Product Manager, Adobe Stock
Business: Unit: Digital Media
Location: San Francisco
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Adobe is creating the world's most complete platform for buying and selling stock assets. Are you an experienced, data-driven individual who loves working with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and customers?
As the Content Inteligence Product Manager you will help drive AI-powered search features for the Adobe Stock web platform. Your responsibilities include definition and development of machine learning models in the search space, building and testing prototypes to evaluate the models, and iterating based on customer and stakeholder feedback. This is an experimentation heavy position that requires a deep understanding of data science and computer vision.
What you'll do
- Design, build, test and launch machine learning projects for the Adobe Stock web platform.
- Work with other Product Managers, Engineering, Research, Marketing, Analytics to identify and build models for integration into Stock.
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to define and prioritize your roadmap
- Work closely with Engineering and other product teams to execute on your roadmap
What you need to succeed:
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to use data and customer interviews to define requirements for model creation
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences; ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Ability to work across multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with user research, crowd sourcing data and data analysis
- Experience leading projects around AI/ML/Computer Vision
- Understanding of search and search algorithms a plus
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or scrum methodologies a plus
- Bachelor's degree in data science, statistics or human-computer interaction (or equivalent work experience) a plus
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we're passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who's considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) - Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. Whether you're an individual contributor or a people manager, you're someone who's empathetic and mindful of your impact on others.
- Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) - You're a guardian and an ambassador for selecting talent at Adobe! You recommend and recruit only the best. You embrace diversity of ideas, experiences and working styles because you know that diverse teams drive better business results.
- Role Modeling Check-In (Be a Coach) - We don't believe in annual reviews and rankings. That's why, feedback flows constantly at Adobe. To succeed, you'll meet frequently with your manager to receive ongoing feedback, set challenging performance expectations, and pursue continuous development opportunities.
- Leading change (Be an Agent of Change) - You readily adapt to business changes. Ambiguity or uncertainty never seems to stop you from working productively. You're maniacally focused on execution and you're always looking at new approaches to resolving issues.
- Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) - You approach your role as if you own the business. The buck stops with you. Your goal is to always deliver an exceptional customer experience by listening to feedback and continuously looking to improve efficiencies.
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit
Adobe solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit's charter is to be the leading provider of tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, and monetize their content anywhere through Creative Cloud and Digital Publishing.
Adobe's creative solutions are used by designers, photographers, content publishers, artists and storytellers, UX designers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create amazing work across desktop and mobile devices. There are options for everyone, including students, photographers and small and medium businesses. The Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) enables businesses to create, publish and optimize content-centric mobile apps.
See what our employees have to say about their careers on the Engineering teams at Adobe in this video.
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
- Skip those awful "performance reviews."
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in "don't even check your email the whole time.")
- Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we'll match every penny.
- Get generous reimbursement for your favorite wellness activity. Surfing? Judo? Knock yourself out. Kayaking? Whatever floats your boat.
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Winter break? Of course. Summer break, too? Now we're talking.
- Those "best places to work" lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there's no better place to make an impact.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top