- Berlin, Germany
Adobe is creating the world's most unique and diverse marketplace for licensable content, including Adobe Stock Premium, a ground breaking, curated collection of the highest quality images.
Premium is setting a new standard for excellence in content produced by the world's leading assignment artists, stock artists, co-ops, and agencies. Premium content is perfect for visual storytellers who are seeking to tell engaging and authentic stories.
We are seeking a Curator with strong creative vision and the ability to evaluate content for both its aesthetic quality and commercial potential.
- Review and curate content in a high-volume, fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment with an emphasis on evaluating images for overall quality, artistic merit, commercial and visual trends and technical execution.
- Define and uphold best-in-class curation practices in adherence with Adobe's aesthetic, technical and legal standards.
- Partner with the team to research, maintain, and share data about content gaps, content trends, and content performance.
- Provide time-sensitive, comprehensive curation feedback to business stakeholders.
- Create content collections and sales/marketing collateral materials in support of Creative Services and enterprise sales initiatives.
- Collaborate across Adobe's global Content Team to ensure best practices and scalability of processes.
- Assist in creation and refinement of training documentation for wider curation team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in photography, graphic design, art or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in photo editing, research and evaluation specifically serving global advertising, corporate, publishing or media clients.
- Professional portfolio of projects showing exceptional image selection skills.
- Strong grasp of visual trends in marketing, advertising, and publishing.
- Sophisticated photo editing skills with a proven ability to select highly relevant, impactful images with a modern aesthetic.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems and operations.
- Highly detailed-oriented, with strong organization, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Language skills a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top