Consumer Marketing Manager, Digital Media Business, China
- Define and deliver Adobe's consumer marketing strategy in China
- You will execute cross-channel marketing strategies to drive trial and consideration, purchase conversion and member engagement
- Position reports directly to the Head of China Marketing.
- As a member of the China marketing team this person will develop and execute the Consumer marketing strategy across web, social, search and eCommerce platforms to drive customer acquisition and engagement. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive new customer acquisition by converting website visitors on Adobe.com
- Increase website traffic by improving Adobe's rankings in search engines
- Develop Adobe's presence on major eCommerce marketplaces (Tmall & JD) to acquire new customers
- Grow and maintain Adobe's community on social media platforms, including WeChat, to engage the customer and prospect base in China
- Work with top creative influencers, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and communities to increase awareness and adoption of Adobe technology
- Define and manage execution of the marketing strategy for acquiring new subscribers through paid media
- Develop and implement the local content marketing strategy including localization of Global or APAC marketing Discover campaigns, product information, sales messaging and help pages
- Optimize customer experience to impact consideration and conversion
- Work in close collaboration with the China eCommerce team as well as partners to deliver on country growth targets set for the business
- Manage local agency relationships to execute campaigns across search and social, and develop creative assets required to deliver the marketing strategy in China
- Set objectives and clear key performance indicators for local agencies
- Ensure that agencies are delivering to the marketing plan
- Min 10 years of experience in digital marketing including website optimization, search marketing, social marketing, email, web, ecommerce and mobile.
- Demonstrated successful development and implementation of digital marketing strategy
- Has proven experience executing marketing campaigns with online retail/eCommerce platforms (Tmall, JD), social media platforms (WeChat) and search engines (Baidu)
- Community Management experience; inspiring and growing communities, gauging customer sentiment and responding to queries
- Data-smart and analytical mindset; has experience interpreting website and media analytics to drive marketing decisions
- Strong internal stakeholder and agency management skills
- Is a self-starter and can work autonomously
- Experience in marketing for subscription-based product or service desirable
- Tenacity, creativity and energy to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail-accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Nice to have: Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud (incl. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top