Computer Scientist-Audio/Video Expert
- Greater Noida, India
About the Product
Adobe Connect web conferencing software service offers immersive, creative online meeting experiences for collaboration, virtual classrooms and large scale webinars and delivering more than 1 Billion minutes of online collaboration experience.
Objective of Role
The Adobe Connect team identifies key product imperatives, conceptualizes compelling connect solutions and next generation workflows that makes Adobe Connect the top tier collaboration solution among trainers and marketers. We are working on next generation of Adobe Connect, and we are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and highly motivated Engineers to help make this new vision a reality.
What you'll do
- Build and improve functionality related to live audio/video streaming in Adobe Connect.
- Troubleshoot and resolve audio/video related performance, scalability and functional issues in code.
- Collaborate with product management and other engineering teams to create solutions that increase the product's value.
- Build technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors/Master's in computer science or a related field.
- Overall experience of 8 years and above in audio/video domain.
- Proven expertise in Data Structures, algorithms and basic Computer Science concepts.
- Expertise with Web Audio APIs is a must. Experience working on products which have a use case of Live Audio/Video streaming in browsers is desired
- Knowledge of audio/video codecs will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of C++ will be an added advantage.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top