Computer Scientist ( Software Engineer )
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we're changing the world through digital experiences.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, a culture of inclusiveness, and why we invest in fostering leaders throughout the organization. Are you passionate about leading from where you sit? Do you thrive in an open culture of diversity and innovation? Are you eager be at a company where our most valuable assets truly are the people? Come join us!
Adobe Fonts team is changing the way people find, get, and use fonts. Our innovative organization is looking for talented and highly motivated Software Engineer to help deliver our next-generation typographic experiences in Creative Cloud applications.
What you will do:
- You will be joining a dynamic agile software development team focused on producing secure, scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions.
- You will design & develop new highly-available infrastructure to meet the needs of our ever growing product.
- Collaborate with the architects, product manager and the design teams to work on most optimized and delightful user experience.
- Design, implement, and maintain integrating monitoring and alerting tools, using existing tools and logging. Monitoring is happening at all levels in the application stack.
- Build user experiences to improve and optimize our content creators' workflows
- You will work closely with customer success team and follow-up on customer issues
Your key to success:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development and engineering, including software design, coding, testing, debugging, and deployment.
- Have experience designing beautiful APIs.
- You know how to scale services and debug problems, and know what traits to optimize for.
- Solid competency in software engineering, can adapt to multiple programming languages (Ruby, Go, Python, C++, etc).
- Complete end-to-end understanding of bringing a service from design through development and into deployment, including server configuration management.
- Experience with technologies like Docker, FaaS (Lambda), Scala / EMR, Redshift, etc.
- Experience in developing and using RESTful API services with JSON, XML.
- Experience working with AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Experience using deployment automation/configuration management (Chef a plus).
- Experience deploying to virtualized environments, especially Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with agile software development processes including software builds and source code control
- Familiarity in API and Data security standards is a plus.
- Be a full stack developer but also have domain expertise.
Diversity and Equal opportunity
At Adobe, we are committed to hiring the very best and creating exceptional employee experiences.
As part of our dedication to growing, strengthening, and demonstrating diversity in our workforce, we treat all employees with respect and integrity while valuing the differences and mirroring the diversity that exists in the locations where we do business.Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and as such, administers its personnel policies and conducts its employment practices in a manner that treats each employee and applicant based on merit and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or other classification protected by applicable law.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top