Computer Scientist - Mobile Engagement SDK
About the Role:
Creative Cloud Product Experience is seeking an experienced mobile developer to contribute to an exciting, high profile effort to change the way new users engage with Adobe's creative applications. We are crafting a mobile-first platform to drive the user engagement across Adobe all Adobe Creative Cloud applications leveraging Creative Cloud services and the Sensei AI platform. While executing on this far-reaching strategy we are focusing on using analytics to drive rapid iteration and to continuously deliver measurable impact in our customers' engagement with Creative Cloud. By removing "first mile" friction for everyone we are cementing Adobe's lead across the creative product landscape and fostering a new generation of loyal customers. This initiative is a great opportunity to develop shared technology stack serving the flagships of Adobe Creative Cloud as well as cutting-edge next generation applications and products.What are we looking for in an ideal developer? You will be joining a newly formed team of iOS, Android and web front end JS engineers working closely with the internal product team and data scientists. You invite constructive debate, naturally strive to be a mentor and always work with bias towards action. You will design the system to gather analytics data collected across many apps and services, and use machine learning based techniques to infer the likely user intent. We expect you to be passionate about AI and have practical experience with productized ML solutions. Your work will be grounded on the user's engagement, validated in experimentation and pushing the boundaries of integrated learn experience. Most importantly you enjoy taking on complex problems, have a deep empathy for customers, and drive tangible results in a team oriented culture.
What you'll do:
- Architect and implement growth components to be delivered as Engagement SDK
- Enable growth strategies for millions of users across some of the most powerful creative applications
- Develop expertise in writing highly performant native code on iOS and Android.
- Engage with product teams across Adobe seeking to understand their requirements and proposing shared solutions
- Collect and interpret analytics to continuously increase our impact
- Derive ML based solutions to infer user intent and goals
- Influence Cloud services to support our team goals
- Participate in defining team culture and product vision
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master's Degree preferred)
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- 4+ years of development experience with Android or iOS
- In-depth knowledge of native code (Objective-C, Android Java, Kotlin) for mobile platforms.
- Passion for collaborating with multiple engineering teams that are clients using your software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create consensus among multiple partners
- Focus on data driven decision-making and learning by experimentation
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear different hats
- Intellectual curiosity with a keen interest in emerging technologies
- A commitment to quality with proven record of maintaining your own unit and integration tests
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top