Computer Scientist - I
• Owns development for features of medium to large complexity, and apply in-depth knowledge to turn requirements into architectural and feature specs
• Contribute extensively in the analysis, design, prototype and implementation of new features and improving existing ones
• Address broad architecture and design issues of existing/future products or technologies and provide strategic direction in evaluating new technologies
• Interface with product management/marketing to evaluate and determine new features to be added
• Should be a proactive self-starter and fast learner who can develop methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
• Provide leadership within the respective division and act as a mentor to engineers
• Expert on one or more platforms and knowledgeable of cross-platform issues, competitive products, and customer requirements. Should contribute significantly towards the development and application of advanced concepts, technologies and expertise within the team.
• Ensure high quality code and related documentation
What you need to succeed
• B.Tech/M.Tech from a premier institute with 2 to 4 years of hands on design / development experience in software development, preferably in a product development organization
• Strong programming skills in C/C++
• Knowledge of software fundamentals including design & analysis of algorithms, data structure design, and implementation, documentation, and unit testing.
• Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues
• Knowledge of application development on multiple platforms including various flavors of Windows and Macintosh
• Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
• Ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision
• Be an excellent team player with good written and oral communication skills
• Experience in Image processing domain would be preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top