We are building the next generation of extensibility marketplace running inside the applications powered by a Cloud-based service. A rare and challenging opportunity to build and create an extensibility solution that will cater to numerous developers and millions of users of Creative Cloud. We are seeking an enthusiastic, independent and highly motivated technology professional with a passion for creating reliable microservices and elegant User Interface across a vast array of technologies for this full stack solution (like Java, Spring boot, React, Databases, AWS etc.).
Users of Adobe Creative Cloud applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, and many more can enhance the capabilities of these products with extensions (also known as plugins). Extensions created by Adobe and third-party software developers enable users to add new features as well as perform maintenance tasks and other functions that are not native to a software product. Now, we are in the process of building a new Extensibility Platform that will provide numerous capabilities to enhance and ease the extension development, distribution and consumption. Third-party developers can distribute their extensions to the entire Creative Cloud install base using Adobe Plugin Marketplace. Through this Adobe Marketplace users of Creative Cloud applications can discover and install various extensions for all the products.
- Design, build, and support our microservices
- Own and implement production-quality features for Adobe's extensibility platform
- Translate high-level business requirements into a software design
- Perform your own pre-deployment QA and implement comprehensive unit tests for confirming functionality and performance of new code
- Manage the backend web services; define and follow best-practices to ensure uptime and performance
- Increase reliability and performance of the system
- Review and provide feedback on features, technology, architecture, designs and code
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance, reliability, and scalability issues
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality contributions
- Be a part of an engineering team's on-call rotation for escalations
What you need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of software development experience with OOP
- Strong back-end development experience, with Java, Springboot, REST APIs, Redis, ElasticSearch, or similar technologies
- Experience in developing and scaling Web Services and Web Technologies, with a history of early adoption
- Experience with web serving technologies, load balancing, proxy servers, CDN technologies, caching policies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, with knowledge of AWS Services like Autoscaling, ELB, ElastiCache, RDS, S3
- Experience with distributed systems, networking, databases, CDNs, message queues and reverse proxies
- Experience with Security, Performance Analysis and Improvements of large scale Web Sites and high utilization Services
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate ideas
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top