Computer Scientist, Enterprise Technology Lab
- San Jose, CA
Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise organization is looking for a full-stack software developer to join Enterprise Technology Lab team to develop production-grade, highly-connected products and services. This person will be working in a highly dynamic team responsible for new concept generation, rapid prototyping and engineering strategic 1.0 product initiatives. We will be developing solutions working with digital imaging services, 3D rendering and artificial intelligence APIs with Adobe Sensei technology stack.
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality software solutions for Enterprise domain.
- Follow coding standard methodologies, perform code reviews, and provide comprehensive automated tests and documentation
- Work closely and seamlessly with architects, various engineering teams, product management, experience design etc
- Improve the availability, performance, scalability and security of the product
- Ensure strong emphasis on monitoring and metrics for analyzing health and usage of features
- Participate in cloud deployment activities of features, fix and resolve issues brought up from the production environment
What is Needed to succeed!
- B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ years of experience developing production grade software applications and web services.
- Ideal candidate will be a full stack developer skilled in both back-end and front-end with excellent know how of databases, AWS, DevOps and CI/CD.
- Self-starter and a fast learner
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to adapt and change direction/technologies to demonstrate new takeaways.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top