- Greater Noida, India
This is an individual contributor/Architect technologist position in Digital Experience group and will involve building highly scalable and fault tolerant solutions and technologies. The team is a fast- paced Agile software development team focused on producing scalable and high quality enterprise solutions. This opening is for Noida office.
What you'll do
· Architect and Build a world-class and high quality product while maintaining the project schedule.
· Conceptualise, design, develop, debug, provide effort estimation and risk analysis of a project/feature/service.
· Participate in design, architecture and standardisation efforts influencing product or service
· Work very closely with Product management for defining the Requirements/Roadmap.
· Take end-to-end ownership of various technical aspects of product/service and be responsible for its success and failure. This may involve coordinating with various internal and external product teams.
What you need to succeed
· B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a Tier 1/premier institute.
· 8-10 years of exceptional Java/scala programming skills working in leading product companies is MUST
· Worked in big data ecosystem and have good understanding of big data technologies
· Deep understanding of distributed computing
· Worked and developed highly scalable and available architecture
· Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
· Understanding of microservices
· Machine learning exposure is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top