Computer Scientist, Creative Cloud System
- Greater Noida, India
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us
The ChallengeAdobe is seeking a senior C++ developer with strong computer science background and experience to develop the next generations of creative cloud applications. You will build elegant applications on world-class technologies that bring the creative Adobe experience to millions of users, anywhere and anytime.
Desired Skills and Experience
What you'll do
Contribute extensively in analysis, design and programming for major and dot software releases
- Write and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions
- Maintain existing features by improving and scaling supporting code
- Solve non-trivial coding and architecture problems with simple and innovative solutions
- Maintain exceptional development standards, especially related to performance, robustness, and testing.
- Support other development teams at Adobe, build robust relationships, and effectively articulate complex ideas.
- Proactively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related.
- 5+ years professional development experience.
- Deep experience in C++, object-oriented programming, C++ 11 variadic templates, debugging, and profiling
- Experience with multiple programming languages, including at least one of C++, Objective-C, and Swift.
- Experience designing APIs and frameworks that are used by others.
- Familiar with Git and XCode.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with experience in defining and understanding complex system architectures and design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills. Be able to articulate technical decisions and produce excellent technical documents.
- Experience creating and maintaining unit tests and continuous integration.
- Contribution to open source is a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top