Job Title: Computer Scientist
Adobe's Emerging Products Group (EPG) is seeking a Computer Scientist with solid C/C++ programming skills to join our team here at HQ in San Jose, California. Proficiency in Android or IOS development is required to succeed in this position.
This is a team that explores big technical challenges and next-generation product opportunities empowered by artificial intelligence (AI), computer vision, computational photography, augment reality (AR) and among other areas. Meanwhile, this team has produced mobile products like Adobe Photoshop Fix & Mix. We are working on new projects that merge digital arts with AI, AR and mobile camera capture.
If you are passionate about solving big technical challenges, this is your opportunity to work with a truly great team on some really exciting projects.
What you'll do
- Our team works like a startup inside Adobe, making this is a unique "best of both worlds" opportunity. If you'd love the flexibility and personal impact of joining an exciting startup but also dream of having the deep resources, cool perks and global launch stage that only an industry leader like Adobe can offer, this is where you belong.
- You'll have strong input on the direction of this new product category while working directly with the experienced startup entrepreneurs leading this project.
- Develop, implement, test, deploy, and support our mobile app on Android and/or iOS.
- Collaborate with our designers, product managers, researchers and visual effects engineers.
- Make an impact while building a rewarding career at a new growing division within Adobe
What you need to succeed
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in C/C++
- Strong expertise in Android or IOS development
- Experiences in low-level code optimization as a plus
- Experiences in GPU/rendering/algorithm development as a plus
- Ability to work independently and strong communication skills within and across teams
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top