Computer Scientist - (C++)
- Noida, India
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for owning the technical vision for PDF workflows. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly who is adaptable to an agile environment, passionate about new opportunities in desktop application and has a proven track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating such reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, desktop technologies and practical experience building customer facing products.
- Evolve Acrobat for modern user experience with the objective of delighting the customer
- Build the next generation document management based solutions by integrating cloud based services and frameworks in Acrobat/Reader.
- Build the best in class document creation tools.
- Design and build document processing tools to extract, index and search document content.
- Develop advanced document reconstruction algorithms for document editing, PDF Export.
- Develop document and image processing algorithms for crafting document scanning and OCR tools.
- Develop most intuitive and powerful document reviews, commenting and approval solutions.
- Develop security solutions for close to a billion Acrobat free users
What is needed for success
- 5-9 years of hands on development experience
- Bachelors/master's in computer science or a related field.
- Proficient in C++, HTML, CSS, JS, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in Databases like MySQL, Postgres will be added advantage
- Excellent software design skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate technical details clearly
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Work closely and seamlessly with various engineering teams, product management, experience design and quality engineering to ensure we deliver great compelling solutions.
- At ease with ambiguity and able to adapt and change direction/technologies to leverage new learnings.
- Be a mentor and role model for junior engineers.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Back to top