- Greater Noida, India
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Plan, design, develop and deliver components and enterprise-scale services used within and across Adobe products. We are looking for someone with strong experience in writing production-quality code and having solid computer science skills to design and implement complex solutions for cloud-based platforms.
As a developer for Adobe's flagship piracy conversion platform, GoCart, you will be responsible for leading the technical vision and will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality solution. The ideal candidate is one who is adaptable to an agile environment, passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products.
Creating such reliable, scalable, and high-performance platform requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, comfort with Java enterprise technologies/frameworks and practical experience building distributed systems.
What you'll do
- Ensuring high quality in delivering product features.
- Will need to design and write well-structured, object-oriented code
- Will need to work with Product Management, Engineering Management, Architect and Quality teams to deliver features
- Must be able to communicate and coordinate well with both engineers and managers
- Implement new features and enhancements to address issues in distributed systems / cloud-based platforms
What you need to succeed
- B. Tech/M Tech/MCA from a Premier institute
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in core development
- Proven ability to design and develop software solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of databases, new technologies/frameworks and tools
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Good understanding of Spring framework and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of AWS ecosystem
- Comfortable in working with large-scale datasets and big data technologies
- Strong understanding of software development tools and processes
- Knowledge of ML technologies and sound application of the same would be a strong plus
- Must be a phenomenal teammate
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top