Adobe is seeking an android developer with strong computer science background and experience to develop the next generations of creative cloud mobile and web applications. You will build elegant applications on world-class technologies that bring the creative adobe experience to millions of users, anywhere and anytime.
Desired Skills and Experience
What you'll do
- Implement features, build services and responsive UIs for mobile and web applications
- Take a product from design inception, development, QA testing then to production
- Write and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions
- Maintain existing features by improving and scaling supporting code
- Solve non-trivial coding and architecture problems with simple and innovative solutions
- Implement the newest innovative technologies tools and frameworks
What you need to succeed
B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- Expert knowledge of Java and Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of using web services and third party SDK integrations
- Knowledge of Android build and testing tools
- The ability to improve the performance, aesthetics, and interactivity of Android apps
- Experience in Git/Github or other version control systems
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear multiple hats.
- Most importantly, an ability and curiosity to solve non-trivial problems and a passion for continuously evolving the implementation with latest advancements.
- The following would be an additional advantage
- Meaningful contribution to apps in the play store
- Comfortable working with cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Team player.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top