- Greater Noida, India
About the Product
Adobe Connect web conferencing software service offers immersive online meeting experiences for collaboration, virtual classrooms and large scale webinars and delivering more than 1 Billion minutes of online collaboration experience.
Objective of Role
The Adobe Connect team identifies key product imperatives, conceptualizes compelling connect solutions and next generation workflows that makes Adobe Connect the top tier collaboration solution among trainers and marketers. We are working on next generation of Adobe Connect, and we are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and highly motivated Engineers to help make this new vision a reality.
What you'll do
- Build new functionality/services and APIs for Adobe Connect
- Build Reliable, scalable and secure cloud services.
- Collaborate with product management and other engineering teams to create solutions that increase the product's value.
- Create technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Overall experience of 2-8 years
- Proven expertise in C++ or Java/J2EE, HTML, CSS, JS
- Proven experience in Databases will be added advantage
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top