Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Digital Video Audio (DVA) group's portfolio consists of world-class products across desktop, mobile and cloud catering to professional customers. Some of the products and services that the team develops includes Adobe Premiere Rush, Adobe Premiere Pro, Creative Cloud Video (CCV), etc.
As part of the team you will be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Developing features end to end for CCV.
- Developing back end infrastructure for CCV.
- Developing cloud services supporting Adobe Premiere Pro/Rush.
- Developing imaging or video processing algorithms that can tackle some of the hard problems faced by our customers.
- As an Individual contributor, develop new framework/features, maintain product features with responsibility for the full product development cycle from early specs, prototypes to implementation to release and maintenance.
- Conceptualization of product design, estimation, risk analysis, development and debugging.
- Space-time performance optimization, usability and stability improvements.
- Monitor/debug highly available and high traffic systems that run 24x7 with minimal downtime, load balancing, failure detection and fail over options.
- Work collaboratively with a global team of engineers to build shared software components to enable a new generation of mobile video and audio creation applications.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Proficient in Java/Scala, data structures and algorithms.
- Deep knowledge of server-side technologies and familiarity with frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, AWS, Docker, REST, AngularJS, etc.)
- Ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in video processing domain will be preferred
- Familiarity with unit testing and mocking frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Mockito) will be a big plus
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top