Computer Scientist 2
- Bangalore, India
This is a individual contributor position in CloudTech team in Bangalore.
The individual in this position will be responsible for development of new features and maintenance of existing features in ACP.Local, and will be responsible for all phases of development, from early specs and definition to release. The person is expected to be hands-on problem solver and well conversant in analysing, architecting and implementing world class high quality software solutions for desktop, iOS and Services platforms. Prior experience on more than one OS amongst Windows, Macintosh, iOS, Android would be a plus.
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premiere institute.
- Should have 5-8 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance of algorithms.
- Should have good knowledge of product security domain
- Proficient in C/C++/Objective C/Java, data structure and algorithm.
- Proficient in in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, performant, multi-platform and world-ready.
- The person should have ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top