As a Compliance Investigator at Adobe, you will be based in our offices in San Jose and will be working on a wide range of compliance investigations around the world. You'll be part of Adobe's Ethics and Compliance team working on the front lines to ensure that Adobe acts with integrity in all areas of its business. You'll join a hardworking, creative and collaborative group of dedicated Compliance lawyers and professionals.
Your primary responsibilities will include conducting and supporting internal investigations relating to Adobe's Code of Business Conduct and other policies and procedures, reviewing findings and making recommendations based on those investigations and helping to monitor and audit internal programs and controls. You'll also have the opportunity to work on other compliance initiatives. In this role, you'll get to use and develop your forensic experience, knowledge and ability to assess compliance risks and then build and improve processes and procedures to mitigate those risks.
What you'll do
- Perform and support a broad range of compliance related investigations - help craft and execute on investigation plans, find, review and analyze information, conduct interviews, prepare investigation reports and presentations, and maintain investigation records
- Work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams on time sensitive investigations and other activities
- Provide support for various other compliance programs and controls
What you'll need to succeed
- A real passion for ethics and compliance, a strong moral compass, a keen sense of curiosity and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, plus at least 4 years of relevant work experience in Investigations/Legal/Audit/Consulting
- Certification such as CFE, CPA or equivalent experience
- Technical aptitude for digital forensics, discovery and data analytics tools is critical; basic familiarity with SAP and Salesforce is a plus
- Top-notch Excel skills, as well as general working experience with MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and a positive attitude with good judgment and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top