Commercial Account Executive, South Africa (Marketo)
Marketo, now an Adobe company, is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Account Executive, Commercial (Johannesburg, South Africa)
We are looking for hungry, motivated sales people who have a confidence and the ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner over the phone as well as face-to-face.
Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory across the Sub-Saharan Africa & Middle East territories in our Mid Market segment
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for Marketo's entire suite of products
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure Marketo customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Exceptional organizational, time management, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written including fluent English
- Current knowledge and understanding of the Nordic economy is a must
- 2-4 years of on-quota transactional sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software sales experience is strongly preferred
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- History of quota over-achievement
- Ability to travel regularly
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top