Commercial Account Executive Marketo
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen!
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The senior account executive will be responsible for Adobe's Marketing Automation (Marketo) portfolio across the Asian market order to generate significant opportunities. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Marketing, Consulting and Pre-Sales specialists to develop new value propositions, build awareness and identify new sales opportunities.
Our most successful account executive take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors. This, combined with the support received from our Presales, Consulting, Marketing, and Inside Sales teams, make this an ideal opportunity for professionals in the sales community to build on their existing track record with an incredible success story.
What You'll Do:
- Generating revenue for Adobe Marketing Automation portfolio
- Cultivate and sell to a defined territory segment consisting of accounts between $100M- $1bn in business revenue
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly
- Manage pipeline hygiene in Salesforce to provide forecasts on weekly cadence to your Sales Manager
- Negotiate business terms with line-of-business, senior management, and C-level executives
- Working with and supporting the business development team to drive qualified pipe within the sales cycle
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company's products and services
- Enhancing the corporate reputation and visibility in the Asia through promotion of Adobe
What you need to succeed:
- Evidence of experience in digital software sales, ideally digital marketing or related technology
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.0M USD
- Ideally experience gained from within a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Not shy to cold call customers and dive into a new account
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-focused environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- You are capable of adopting the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- As a member of the Adobe commercial team, confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team grows with being a trusted advisor to our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers in the center of the room.
- You are a driven teammate, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Committed to Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top